We are hiring!
About Nantucket Film Festival
Entering our 22nd year, the Nantucket Film Festival is unique among film festivals in its mission to promote the cultural awareness and appreciation of the art of screenwriting in the world of cinema. These days, NFF has become one of the premier destination film festivals in the world. Visitors come from all over to experience our preview screenings, Signature Programs, and stand out hospitality on a magical island rich with history, a friendly atmosphere, and beautiful sandy beaches. In addition to the Festival in June, the organization also produces screenplay competitions, educational programs for teens, and year-round original programming on Nantucket.
Production Office Manager
Start Date: May 31, 2017
End Date: June 30, 2017
- Oversee the management of the festival on island administrative office. Tasks may include: answering phones, minimal IT maintenance, organizing, shipping and receiving, and all general office needs.
- Build and distribute internal documents for all festival staff including but not limited to: contact sheets, staff welcome packets, box office tip sheets, etc.
- Manage all new and vintage merchandise inventory on island.
- Coordinate catalogue and poster distribution on island.
- Assist the production team with management of the festival's storage and warehouse facility.
EXPERIENCE & SKILLS REQUIRED: Mature, dedicated work ethic, excellent communications skills and customer service experience is a plus. Must be comfortable with Apple systems and products, as well as Mircosoft Office software.
Equal Opportunity Employer
NFF will not discriminate against any employee or applicant on the basis of age, color, disability, gender identity, national origin, race, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any classification protected by federal, state, or local law.