Congratulations to our three finalists in Showtime's Tony Cox Episodic Screenplay (30 Minute) Competition:
ALL WE DO IS NGUYEN BY HUONG NGUYEN
An ambitious woman’s fast ride to the perfect life is interrupted when she moves back to her hometown and attempts to fix her hillbilly immigrant family.
FINALE BY GREG FUSCO
When the creator of the world’s most popular show tragically dies its clueless producers must juggle a disorderly cast, a rabid fan base, and an impending deadline to write the perfect three hour finale to a series they know nothing about.
GOING VIRAL BY JORDAN PICK
A half-hour, episodic comedy series about two knuckleheads failing to make their videos go viral.
The winner receives:
- A $1,000 cash prize from the Nantucket Film Festival
- An all-inclusive two-weeks-long writer's retreat on Nantucket in June with the Screenwriter's Colony and NFF
- One-on-one consultation with a Showtime executive
- A VIP week-long Festival Pass to all events
- Participation in our Mentor Brunch during the Festival
- A Showtime-sponsored reception during the Festival in the winners’ honor
- A Custom leather bound copy of the script, courtesy of Showtime
- Print and media coverage
- Name inclusion on Festival program materials as a competition finalist and winner
Stay tuned for the announcement of our winner!