Industry accreditation is now open!
We are now accepting applications from members of the film industry to attend this year's festival.
Please see below for pricing, benefits and application process.
Accreditation is limited to individuals directly involved in film acquisition, distribution, broadcast, exhibition, or festival programming, as well as to NFF filmmaker alumni and select members of the cast/crew connected with NFF programmed films.
Once submitted we will process your application and contact you about your status and purchase link. If you have any questions you can contact us at email@example.com.
2018 Industry Package - $200
Purchase available based on festival approval.
- 3 ticket selections per day to any film screening, Tea Talk, or Morning Coffee With…®. (limit of 2 tickets per event)
- Invitations to select official festival parties and receptions.
- Access with badge to redeem a free ticket to any film Screening, or Signature Program off the Rush Line. (Excluding the Screenwriters Tribute, and All-Star Comedy Roundtable.)
- Access to Legacy Lounge (with badge): grab a snack and relax with other festival guests in the Harborview Room at the Dreamland Theater.
- Complimentary festival swag bag.
Service Provider Charge: $20.00/pass [Online, By Phone, or In Person]
How Ticket Pre-Selection Works
- 2018 TICKET PRE-SELECTION: May 14 - 20
- 2018 INDIVIDUAL TICKETS ON SALE: May 21
All Ticket Package customers get first pick of tickets to films and Signature Programs. Customers will receive an email on May 11, 2018 with information on how to pre-select their tickets. Tickets and invitations may be picked up at Festival Headquarters starting Sunday, June 17.
We strongly encourage all Ticket Package customers to take advantage of ticket pre-selection period from May 14 - 20. Customers can continue to make selections after individual tickets go on sale to general public on May 21, and are subject to availability.
Unused selections will be converted to vouchers, redeemable in person for applicable screenings and/or Signature Programs, based on availability.
Ticket Package holder must use the General Entry Line and present their ticket for admission to the associated screening/program. Your badge alone does not guarantee admission, you must present your ticket.To guarantee admission all ticket holders must be in line at least 15 minutes prior to schedule start time of the screening/program.